Overview of Position
Salon 94 is seeking to hire a hardworking, organized, enthusiastic, and vibrant sales assistant to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience working in a gallery setting in a sales support capacity. The position is Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-6pm with additional hours as needed for special events.
Job / Opportunity Description
The primary job responsibilities include:
- Providing sales support by drafting correspondence, preparing sales offer previews, updating sales and public platforms, and writing descriptions of artworks.
- Assisting with administrative tasks in support of exhibitions, sales, artist projects, and gallery upkeep.
- Assisting with travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Assisting with viewings and engaging with the general public
- Required Skills:
- Artbase and/or similar inventory database
- Google Business Suite
- MS Office
- Adobe Creative Suite.
A passion for contemporary design is essential. A working knowledge of Word/Excel is mandatory; Artbase and Adobe Creative Suite is recommended.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter combined into one PDF to email@example.com. Salon 94 is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Upper East Side
Application Deadline: 04/29/2021